- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Animal Health Center understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 3 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option four your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please vist the following pet insurance websites . . .
Sign up using the form below or call 870-425-8272 to make an appointment.
|Monday||7:30 AM||5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM||5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM||5:30 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM||5:30 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM||5:30 PM|
|Saturday||9 - 9:30 AM||4 - 4:30 PM|
|Sunday||9 - 9:30 AM||4 - 4:30 PM|
|7:30 AM||7:30 AM||7:30 AM||7:30 AM||7:30 AM||9 - 9:30 AM||9 - 9:30 AM|
|5:30 PM||5:30 PM||5:30 PM||5:30 PM||5:30 PM||4 - 4:30 PM||4 - 4:30 PM|
* Mondays through Fridays - For Pick Up & Drop Off or Purchases
* ALL Holidays - 9 - 9:30 AM & 4 - 4:30PM
Dr. Cook is by far the best Vet ever!! She saved my sweet girls life! She's very kind, loving, and has a huge heart!! Twinkie loves her so much!! Thank you for everything!! ❤️